Complete kit for shoe and bag care
This is the most complete kit of Ciccone products! The kit was designed by Maestro Ciccone to be used on any type of shoe or bag, both in leather and suede.
The Kit includes:
1 Gloss/Cream (Neutral, Black or Dark Brown)
1 Camoscinator to revive suede (Neutral, Black, Dark Brown or Blue)
1 Acquashoes to waterproof any material
1 leather shampoo, to wash all types of leather
1 Polish spreading brush
1 Brush with stiff bristles to use the Shampoo
1 Brush with brass bristles for suede
1 Large brush with horsehair bristles for polishing
1 cotton cloth for polishing
Basically a load of stuff, all in the handy Ciccone bag!
Instructions for Use
Use is very simple and quick:
- Brush the leather to remove dust and surface dirt using the large horsehair brush.
- Apply the cream with the polish spreader brush.
- Leave to dry for 4-5 minutes
- Brush again with the large horsehair brush
- Polish with the cotton cloth, or if you have forgotten it you can also use a 30 denier women's sock (Master Ciccone's Secret).
- Remove dust from the shoe by gently using the brass bristle brush.
- Remove any stains by scrubbing vigorously with the stiff bristle brush.
- Spray the shampoo and scrub with the stiff bristle brush
- Leave to dry for approximately 1 hour
- Spray the reviver at a distance of 15/20 cm from the shoes, shaking the bottle before use.
- Leave to dry for 20 minutes and remove any spray residue from the sole using the cloth.
- Finally brush the shoes again with the brass bristle brush
Easy right? And if you want to know more, follow the videos of the Ciccone Masters to discover every trick to always have impeccable shoes.