Louis Vuitton Neverfull - Restoration
The Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag restoration service provides the possibility of carrying out different types of repairs based on the level of wear of the product, in particular:
- Lace replacement, which involves the creation of two new cowhide laces in the color as similar as possible to the rest of the cowhide parts (the attachments with the Louis Vuitton branded rivets will not be replaced to maintain the original pieces)
- Replacement of the upper border , which involves the creation of a new cowhide border in the color as similar as possible to the rest of the cowhide parts.
- Replacement of teardrop handles , which involves the creation of a new pair of cowhide handles of the color as similar as possible to the rest of the cowhide parts.
- Repair of the bottom edge , which involves replacing or reducing the size of the bag in order to solve problems related to wear and tear on the corners.
- ADVANCED restoration , which involves the replacement of all cowhide parts, which involves the creation of new handles, piping and laces in the original cowhide color (the light one). Also in this case, unless explicitly requested, the lace attachments will not be replaced with Louis Vuitton branded rivets to maintain the original pieces. At first you will see a color difference which will disappear over time.
COMPLETE restoration , which in addition to the replacement of all the cowhide parts also includes the repair of the lower edge in the event of wear of the corners or of the edge itself.
Each type of restoration can be done with the color of light cowhide (like the bag you just bought), dark (like the bag after some use), or shiny dark brown for the damier versions.
In this way it is possible to restore your Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag to its original splendor
Timing : approximately 4 weeks
Home collection and delivery service is included
How does the home shoe repair service work?
- Send photos of the products to be repaired via WhatsApp.
- Wait for the response from the master shoemakers
- Agree on the estimate
- Follow the operator's instructions
- Apply the consignment note to the package and wait for the courier on the agreed day
Easy right? Try it now!